3.01.2014

Neutrogena Alchohol-Free Toner: My Go-To Night Cleanser

I'm sure each one of us washes our face every night to keep it free of oil and dirt. Have you ever thought of using a toner afterwards? I have been using facial washes all my life, but the using a toner part just started last year. My mom had been pestering me ever since that a toner should be part of my regimen, but stubborn ol' me just wouldn't listen. Okay, so last year I decided to add it to my regimen just to lessen the number of unused toners in our house. 

What did I feel after using a toner? Well, the first toner I used contained alcohol so my face felt quite dry after using it, but it also felt really clean. It's as if all traces of dirt just disintegrated from my face. I thought that maybe using a toner with no alcohol would be better as it will not harm my skin. So, I went on a hunt to look for a toner that's alcohol-free and not too expensive.

Here it is, I found it! It's the Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner (P276.50). It's not expensive compared to other luxury brands, and it really does the job so I am super happy with it. You can purchase this in Watson's and in leading SM department stores.


The packaging is just very simple and blue in color, but it lets you see how much product is still left inside. I really like it because it really cleanses my face thoroughly leaving my face soft and smooth afterwards. Since it's alcohol-free, I also use it around my eyes and it doesn't get irritated. It can even remove traces of eye makeup. There's a slight fragrant scent also which I really like. I have been using it every night after my facial wash, and I don't get breakouts whatsoever. 


Just a tip, it's better to use square cotton pads when applying toner as it doesn't absorb all the toner. I have changed from using cotton as well and it does seem to be more effective in cleaning my face.

I will definitely repurchase this once I run out. This is now one of my HG products and it has become a staple in my night regimen. 

How about you? Do you use toners in your night regimen?

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...