3.20.2014

A Review of the ZA Perfect Solution Cleansing Foam

If you guys remember my post from last November, I availed of the ZA Perfect Solution Cleansing Foam from Sample Room. I got a little busy afterwards and wasn't able to share with you what I thought of the product. So, this post is a review of this facial wash in bright pink. 

Just a brief summary, the ZA Perfect Solution line launched late last year here in the Philippines which is the reason why there were so many promos on how to avail it. I was lucky enough to be able to avail it from Sample Room as it sold out in a matter of minutes. It was full-size too so imagine how worth it my P100 fee was.

Front packaging

Back packaging

Price This product costs P345 for 100g. Sometimes you will see promos in Watsons or SM Department Stores that it's giving away this facial wash for free when you avail of their toner or moisturizer. You just have to be patient and wait for the promo.

Review I really love the scent of this facial wash. It smells really luxe, and you'll feel like you're using a high-end brand. I just use a pea-sized amount, and it can wash my entire face. This stuff really deep cleans, as in my face feels devoid of oil after washing. Just be careful not to use too much or your skin will feel really dry afterwards. I don't use this everyday as I only use it when I feel that my face is super oily and acne-prone. This will surely kill all the sebum and excessive oil in my face after every usage. 

How the facial wash looks like

ZA is a Shiseido brand by the way, even though this brand is obviously way more affordable than Shiseido products, the mere fact that it is under the same company makes me believe in the brand. I really love Japanese brands because I feel that they always make sure to produce the best quality products for consumers. 

Will I repurchase? Yes, I think so, though it will surely take me a while to finish this off since I do not use it everyday.

Do you have any experience with ZA's facial wash? Please share in the comments!

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...