3.26.2014

Clinique Bonus for March and Clinique Chubby Stick for Eyes in Pink & Plenty Review

Hey guys!

Any Clinique lovers out there? They're having quite a big promo this month of March. You get this set of deluxe items below when you purchase P4,500 worth of products. Take note that the lipstick is full-sized so this makes it all the more worthwhile. Of course, that's coming from a lipstick addict like me haha! If you have some extra cash, why not step up your game and add P500 to your purchase as every P5,000 worth entitles you to a free vanity case as well. The pink tote is super cute, definitely worth getting in my opinion. You guys know how I love pink stuff as well *wink*.

Clinique Bonus for March 2014

These are the items included in the set (from L to R):
Dramatically Different Moisturizer +
All About Eyes Serum
Moisture Surge Cream
Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser Mousse 
Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
Even Better City Block Anti-Pollution SPF40 PA+++
Even Better Makeup SPF15 in Fresh Beige
Almost Lipstick in Watermelon

I already have the full-sized products of the All About Eyes Serum and Moisture Surge Cream. I will be doing reviews of these soon.

Will you be availing of this promo? Well, if you are and don't know what products to purchase, I would like to recommend to you the Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes.

The Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes is a product that was launched last year here in the Philippines. It's an eyeshadow stick with a retractable mechanism that's really handy for applying eyeshadow wherever you are. No need for brushes or applicators so it's really convenient. I bought the shade Pink & Plenty.

Box for Chubby Stick

Front View

Back View

Pink Eyeshadow Stick

Price This Chubby Stick costs P920. You might think that the price is kinda steep because you're only getting 1 color for this price, but for me the convenience is really a plus, not to mention that I fell in love with this color immediately when I took a swatch of it at the back of my hand at the Clinique counter.

Color I really love pink eyeshadow, but I'm also careful not to get the same shades of pink as not to waste money. This Pink & Plenty shade is a unique color in my opinion. It's a pinkish gold color. Normally, pink eyeshadows are combined with silver, but this one just takes the cake with the gold combination. It looks much more elegant and it takes the level of prettiness a notch higher. I just got to have this color, especially as this is not easily dupable. 

Swatch at the back of my hand

Application No matter how I love this product, I can honestly say that this is a pain in the butt to apply. It's super easy to apply at the back of the hand, but once you try putting it on your lids, that when the drama happens. It applies unevenly and patchy most of the time. A tip would be to swipe it in only one direction, and to swipe as fast as you can. Just be careful though because once the color is already on the lids, re-swiping would just mess it all up.

Applied on the lids


Longevity Here's a super plus for this product. It can withstand long hours on the lids as it has minimal creasing or fading even when worn for more than 6 hours. How cool is that right? You don't even need an eyeshadow primer for this by the way, the colors won't pop out well and it'll be harder to swipe on the lids with the primer on.

Will I repurchase this? I might consider purchasing the other colors instead, I also fell in love with the purple shade but I'm trying with all my might to control my shopaholic tendencies. I am putting off purchasing another color, not until I have finished up this pink shade.

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...