3.25.2014

Make Your Own Pizza at Project Pie

I'm not a big fan of eating pizza for dinner. Whenever my bf suggests eating at pizza places for dinner, I immediately decline and suggest other restaurants. It's not that I don't like eating pizza, I just think that one whole pizza shared by only two persons can make me feel really full and too much pizza will definitely spoil my appetite for it.

Well, maybe I can make an exception. There's a new pizza place in town, namely Project Pie. There are currently 2 branches, one in Shaw and another one in Bluebay Walk. I was able to try the one at Bluebay Walk with my friends. This is a really new and intriguing concept here as you can make your own pizza. You can even choose as many ingredients as you want. Okay, I can't wait to show you guys what I made. At first, it was quite challenging to choose the toppings as there were so many I couldn't decide, but I guess this is part of the thrill of eating here.

Info and contact details

Here's a quick look at the building and interior of Project Pie. The lines were really long when we arrived, and we waited for a vacant table before we started ordering. Just some points that I feel that they could improve on: 

1. Add another queue so that ordering time can be lessened. We waited in line for 30 minutes or more just for our orders to be taken. 
2. Place a staff by the entrance to be in charge of the waiting list. It looks awkward to wait inside the restaurant, and wait for other people to vacate their seats.

Exterior of Project Pie

Project Pie Logo

Interior of restaurant

Interior of Restaurant

Long line for order

Behind the scenes - staff hard at work

Menu The menu is in this long sheet of paper. There are ready-to-order pizza choices if you don't know which ingredients to choose for your customized pizza. As for me, since this is my first time, I would definitely be choosing my own toppings. 

Menu

Order I encircled all the toppings that I wanted to put on my pizza, then I gave my orders to the servers while in line. I asked the server to put in all kinds of cheese, then I chose half red and half white for the sauce to try both out. You can also choose totally different toppings for the left side and the right side so that it's like ordering two different flavors in one pizza. It's more sulit if you ask me.

My choice of toppings encircled

Price Aside from the Classic Cheese Pie that costs P245, all other pizza orders and make your own pizzas are priced at P285. You can add as many toppings as you want and the price will still be P285.

Drinks I ordered the China Mist Iced Tea for P65. You can refill up to 3 rounds of drinks. They will give you a cup, and you can actually choose from softdrinks, iced tea, or juices from the dispensers. 

Cup for refilling drinks

Here's my pizza in process. It does look yummy already if I say so myself. 

Selection of cheese and meats

Selection of veggie toppings

My uncooked pizza (looks yummy huh?)

My order for payment at the cashier

Taste What do I think of my order? In fairness, it tastes yummy and I'm super happy with my order. Maybe it's because of the abundance of cheese which I really love, or maybe it's because all the toppings I chose are the food that I really like. I'm just glad all of my toppings taste well together. I'm a little bit unsatisfied with the pizza bread though as it's a little hard to chew. All in all, I liked it and I'm excited to come back here to try making other pizza flavors.

My custom made pizza yay!!!

So, what's your take on Project Pie? Do you like the concept of their restaurant and the taste of their pizza? Do share your thoughts!

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...