3.04.2014

Clear Mascara Anyone? The Face Shop's All About Mascara in 02 Clear

Eye makeup is never complete without mascara. However, there are just lazy days when putting on eye makeup is such a drag. Well, of course you can still put mascara on if you like. Why not right? As for me, I'm not too keen on putting on super black mascara during normal days as I might look too parteh parteh, if you know what I mean. 

I was looking for a clear mascara to wear for everyday in the office. I never thought that The Face Shop had this product all along. I guess I never really looked closely. This mascara is priced at P895 here in regular Face Shop stores. It's just that I bought this product at a bazaar last Christmas. A Korean lady was selling authentic Korean cosmetics at a cheaper price so I was able to buy this at P260. 


I simply love the packaging as it's housed in a shimmery cream tube. Ain't it pretty?

All About Mascara in 02 Clear is now my everyday go-to mascara. It has a gel-like texture and it really makes my lashes longer. After I put on this mascara, I just use an eyelash curler, and this helps hold my lashes upwards. I have observed however that it doesn't really do much to make my lashes look thicker. I've been using this for about 2 months now, and the product still hasn't dried up.







This product is just love love love! I will surely repurchase when I run out!

Would you love to try clear mascaras too, or do you prefer the normal black mascaras?

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...