3.29.2014

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Lionfish Review

I wanted the Stila eyeliner set very badly last Christmas as it was part of their holiday collection and it costs a great deal cheaper than buying an individual eyeliner stick. I just wasn't too confident on wearing colored eyeliners that time so I decided to pass on it. I'm really regretting it now as they're all sold out, and I don't know where to purchase them. Ohh well, at least I was able to get my hands on one of the eyeliners in the set. My friend bought the set, but she sold me the Lionfish shade yay!

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Lionfish

Color Stila is really known for their colored eyeliners. Lionfish is a dark chocolate brown shade with brown glitters. It's really pretty and I think that the glitters sets this shade apart from the other normal brown eyeliners.

Packaging This product is housed in a mechanical pencil type of stick. Do take note that this is not retractable, and once you twist it up, it won't twist back down anymore. I kind of made the mistake of twisting it up too much and thank goodness I could still put the cap back on even with the longer stick so as not to waste any product.

Photo of the product

Price This Lionfish shade costs P750 for an individual stick. I got this for only P350 since I bought this from my friend who purchased the 5-pc set worth P1,750.

Application The texture of this eyeliner stick is really creamy so it's quite easy to apply on the lids. Normally,I just do one to two swipes and it has good color payoff already. Do wait a few seconds for it to completely dry out after applying it on the lids. 

Lionfish with brown glitters

Longevity True to its name, it really is a smudge-proof and waterproof eyeliner. I can wear this the whole day without it smudging on my lids. I've also tried testing it by doing a swatch at the back of my hand, and it really stays on even when soaked in water. Try not to rub your eyes hard though or it will result in minimal fading.

Applied on the lids

So that's it for the Lionfish review. I would really love to purchase other colors of Stila eyeliners as well. I do hope they sell another set soon for I'll surely purchase it right away.

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...