3.03.2014

My Weekend Trip to Nuvali: Fish Feeding and Biking Fun

Hi everyone! How was your weekend so far? I had a really fun weekend as we went to Nuvali and Tagaytay yesterday to celebrate my friend's birthday. I'm not really much of a morning person, but of course we had to set off early for the trip as to make the day productive and to avoid traffic as well.

I've been to Nuvali quite a number of times, but mostly for shopping, eating, and wakeboarding. This time, my friends and I decided to do other activities like fish feeding and biking. 

Fish feeding costs P15 for a pack of pellets. There are a lot of koi fish in the lake, and they all swim like crazy towards the pellets you throw into the water. I like to just look at the fishes swimming as it can be quite relaxing.





Biking costs P60 per hour, and they will lend you a bike and a helmet. It was really fun to go biking again as it's been years since the last time I rode a bike. What a thrill to feel the wind on my hair as I rode around the path. Too bad, it was so hot yesterday that we felt so sticky after the 1 hour ride. It was still fun nonetheless. I was a little disappointed though with the bike I got as my seat was broken, and it kept moving around while I was biking. Also, the brakes are a pain to control as I had to do the reverse biking motion to activate the brakes. If you're going too fast, the brakes are almost useless, and you'll have to use your feet to stop. So just be careful when trying this out.


All in all, it was a fab weekend. How did you spend yours?


Ciao!

Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...