3.11.2014

My New Favorite Lipgloss: Revlon Colorburst in Adorned

I have never been a big fan of lipgloss ever since before as my experience with it has always been the worst kind. It would sometimes make my hair cling to my lips, what a sticky situation! Badly enough, it doesn't even stay on my lips for too long. I guess I just wasn't able to find the perfect lipgloss.

What I'm looking for is something not sticky and not drying on the lips, and at the same time I am hoping to find one pigmented enough that will be comparable to a lipstick. I happened to chance upon Temptalia's post regarding Revlon's Colorburst lipgloss in Adorned. It had such a high rating from her that even I got tempted to purchase it. Not to mention that the color is a lovely shade of pink, it immediately got a slot in my to-buy list. 

Product photo

I got really lucky as I was able to get this at a promo this month. You get any shade of Colorburst lipgloss free if you purchase any face product worth P500 from Revlon. I think this promo is still ongoing at any Watson's branch or SM department store. It's really worth it, as it seems that I got two products for the price of one.

Revlon Colorburst in Adorned, priced individually at P575, is a vivid shade of bright fuchsia pink. It might be a little too bright to wear on normal days, but it depends on you if you can pull off this color. It's really opaque and a few swipes can make the color pop out. There are also small purple glitters in the gloss which makes it extra pretty, but it's not really that obvious when applied. The doe foot applicator is also flatly shaped so it can be easier to apply to the lips. 

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Adorned

This lipgloss lasts a really long time, even after you finish eating or drinking there will still be a pink stain on your lips. Talk about long-lasting! This can easily beat any high-end lipstick brands out there. 

Here's a pic of the product when applied. You can slightly see the purple glitters on the lips.

Product applied on lips

After 6 hours (eating and drinking included), there's still a slight pink stain on my lips.

Pink stain on lips after hours of wearing

So that's it! After getting this shade, I kind of have my eye out on the Strawberry shade, a girl can't have too many good glosses.

Any plans of trying this shade out or any of the other shades?

Ciao!

Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...