3.17.2014

Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Coolest Chic (Purple Shade)

Lately I don't know why but I've become throughly obsessed with colored eyeliners. Before, I try not to wear them so much because I feel kinda self-conscious especially since I have hooded eyelids making them look really obvious once applied. I've had the Essence Coolest Chic eyeliner in purple for quite a few months already, but it's just a few weeks ago that I started wearing it to almost everywhere I go. 

I have realized that purple eyeliner is not that hard to carry. It's not that bright as the Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Turquoise so it's really wearable. 

Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Coolest Chic

Packaging This product is housed in a retractable pencil mechanism. It's really very handy to bring when you're going out of the house. You can even control how long the product is when applying on your lids. Just make sure not to retract the length too long or it might break during application.

Retractable Eye Pencil

Price This costs P149. For me, the price is already very affordable for this kind of product. This is already the cheapest out of all the other brands with retractable eye pencil.

Quality Even with the very affordable price, there is no doubt of its superb quality. Once applied, the color will not rub off easily. It will stay on for the whole day with minimal fading. Not to mention that the colors are very vibrant and will surely brighten up your look instantly. 

Coolest Chic on my lids and waterline

Final Verdict This product is very good value for your money. I am super in love with these Essence eyeliners, so much so that I purchased all the different colors out there. I will totally repurchase this color when I run out.

I'll be reviewing the other colors I have soon. How about you, any specific colored eyeliners you like as well?

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...