10.22.2013

Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Tu-Tu-Touquoise

Black eyeliners are normally staples in a girl's makeup kit. Have you thought of using eyeliners with colors other than black? Well, I have!!! I have long been searching for colored eyeliners that are affordable and will last a long time without creasing and fading. Sounds hard to find eh? Actually this product is already existent and within our wallet's reach.

Introducing the Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil! I will be reviewing the color Tu-Tu-Touquoise. I love turquoise because the color is so pleasant to the eyes. I'm really glad that I found this great product and the best thing is, it's only P109. You can find Essence in major SM department stores like SM MOA or SM Makati. Just check out their FB page to see if there are Essence branches near you.

Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Tu-tu-touquoise


When the name says long lasting, it's not joking. It can last the whole day without any smudge or creases. I remember putting it on for more than 8 hours and when I got home, it's still on my eyes exactly the way I put it. Just rubbing off the eyeliner will not work, you will really need hardcore eye makeup remover to get this off your eyes. It might even stay on longer if you put eye primer, but I think there's no need if your eyelids do not produce too much oil even with eye makeup on.

Another good thing about this product is that it's retractable which makes it even more convenient. There is no need to sharpen the product like normal eye pencils. Just be careful though, there was one time I retracted too much of the product while I was applying the eyeliner and a little bit came off. It was a good thing I could put the product back into the pencil hole as to not waste any of it.

Retractable eyeliner

I would definitely repurchase this when I finish. This is such a Holy Grail product for me and the affordability is a big plus!

Here's a picture of my eyes with the turquoise eyeliner.

Tu-tu-touquoise on my lids

Would you buy this after reading my review? Maybe you know other brands that are as good as this one. I'm interested to know if you have something to share :)

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...