10.30.2013

NOTD: Nature Republic Color Waltz Nail Polish in PK218 Daisy

Salmon pink nail polish here we come!!!

There are so many variations of the pink color, but I am in the mood for something a bit bright and girly. My eyes then zoom in on the salmon pink nail polish that's been patiently sitting on my dresser table. This seems like the perfect time to wear it!

This is Nature Republic's Color Waltz Nail Polish in PK218 Daisy.


Ohh wow I feel kind of like Barbie with my bright pink nails, but I love it. As usual, the Nature Republic nail polish is so easy to apply. I just used about 1 to 2 coats of polish for each nail. Anything more than 2 coats would make the polish crack easily or cause bubbles to appear within the polish.

Presenting my bright pink Barbie nails!

Without flash

With flash

That's all for now! Any nice pink nail polishes you would like to share?

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...