10.22.2013

NOTD: Nature Republic Color Waltz Nail Polish in AGR601

Aside from Face Shop nail polishes, I have discovered another Korean brand of nail polish that are a dream to apply. This Korean brand is Nature Republic!

There are already Nature Republic branches in SM Megamall, SM North Edsa The Block, SM Fairview, Festival Supermall, Landmark Trinoma, Landmark Makati and Sta Lucia East Grandmall. The first branch was in Festival Supermall in Alabang which opened on Sept 2011. I had no clue at all until this month! I live so far from these places that I hadn't even noticed that this very cool Korean brand is already in our country. Crazy right?

I even hoarded so many colors of their nail polish last month in Korea just to find out that they already have branches here when I got home haha. Anyway, their nail polish line is called Color Waltz and they are super easy to apply, even the pastel colored ones! For my NOTD, I used the the AGR601. My alma mater DLSU just won the UAAP championship just a week ago, so of course my nails are green! Animo La Salle!!!


Their nail polishes are sold at P55 - P65. Not bad right? It's cheaper than Face Shop and Etude House, and the quality is just the same. If only their branches were just nearer my house. Open branches in Manila please? :)

Here are pictures of my nails with the green nail polish! I used two to three coatings to achieve this effect. Base coat used is from Nature Republic as well, while top coat used is from Face Shop.

This is in natural light.


This is with flash!


That's it! More NOTD with Nature Republic nail polishes to come soon. Thanks for reading!!!

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...