10.26.2013

15% off on all Shiseido Products from Oct 25-27!

I got a text from Shiseido Lucky Chinatown yesterday informing me that there is a 15% off discount on all Shiseido products from October 25 to 27. Shiseido rarely has a sale so what are you waiting for, better head on to the nearest stores available!

Just in time, I have been thinking of buying myself some eye cream to lessen the fine lines near my eye area. What better timing than this Shiseido sale? Here's what I got from their store today: it's the Benefiance Intensive Eye Contour cream!!! The original price is P2,850 but I got it at 15% off today yay!


Look at that nice gold packaging. It's really eye candy which is why I couldn't resist purchasing it. Of course, this also promises to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and lessen dark circles under the eyes. This sounds too good to be true! I hope that it really does the job though as I'm an avid believer of Shiseido products. I'll be posting a review of this after a few weeks as I need to test it out first. 

By the way, I also got Shiseido's Bioperformance Super Corrective Eye Cream sachets as samples from my purchase. Bioperformance's eye cream has almost the same purpose as Benefiance, but it's more intense and is also a bit more expensive. Will be testing these out, and I'll try to give out a review as well.


That's all for now! Hope you get to jump at the chance of getting something from this super rare Shiseido sale. Don't forget to share your purchases! :)

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...