10.26.2013

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks in Pale Pink

When buying beauty products, I always make sure to get my money's worth. It's okay for me to buy brands that are a little more on the expensive side just as long as they do what they are intended for. It's a big plus if they can do more than just one purpose.

This is exactly why the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks (P1,500) got me all interested. Not only can it be used as a cheek stain, but you can also use it to put more color on your lips. There are lots of shades for this product, but I chose the Pale Pink shade as I'm really more into pink than orange colored shades.


The size of this product is very handy so you can tote it along anywhere, be it just for everyday use or for travel purposes as well. I love it that the packaging already includes the mirror. The SA said that there was no mirror in the old packaging. Thank goodness my timing was just right or else I might not have bought it if there was no mirror.





Just use a finger to dab a little bit of the product into your cheeks or into your lips. Just make sure that you put face powder first before applying it into your cheeks so that the color will last long. I tried applying it into my bare cheeks and the color fades away really fast. 


For the lips, the color is just subtle, not as pigmented as normal lipsticks are. You would have to keep on retouching, because the color fades away after an hour or so. The texture of this lip rouge would be just like that of a tinted lip balm.



Here's a photo of me wearing it on my cheeks. The color is very natural, and it looks as if my cheeks are just rosy.


This is perfect for days when you are too lazy for makeup. This baby would be all you need to bring. Just don't forget your face powder though so that the color would last longer on your cheeks. The plus side of having this product around is that your makeup kit will surely become lighter.

So is this product worth the purchase? Yes, because a little goes a long way. Just two dabs with the fingers can cover the whole cheeks. Same with the lips. This is quite perfect for girls who don't like bringing along brushes to apply blush. Although, this product might be a bit of a problem for some girls who are OC as they may not want to touch their makeup directly with their hands.

Would I repurchase this product? Maybe, but in another shade. This is because I like trying out different products after I hit pan. There might be another lip and cheek rouge that will suit my skin color. It's nice to also try out different brands as well. However, this product is really on top of my dual purpose cosmetic products for now!

Have you tried this out yet? Share with me your experience. Happy weekend everyone!

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...