10.14.2013

Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever Primer Stick Review

Big pore problems anyone? I have big pores too, and I'm always on the radar for any product that would help minimize the appearance of big pores. So lo and behold, I have found it, and it's quite affordable too!

It's the Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever Primer Stick!!! I bought this in Korea at 30% off, so it cost me only 5600 won which is equivalent to P230. Here in the Philippines, it is priced at about P425.


So, how does this work? Actually, it's super easy. Just pull off the cap, twist the stick, and just apply the nude colored product to the parts of your face where you have big pores.

The appearance of pores will be instantly minimized. At first, I tried using the tester at the back of my hand, and it really works! I actually was not really solved on this product even after testing it on my hand because as I said, I have big pores on my cheeks. I then decided to try the tester on my face. Not really sure if it worked because I could still see my pores. I did not buy it immediately, but after a few hours, my friend was looking at my face, and she said that my face looked really clear. Wow, so it really is effective after all! I bought the product immediately the next day that we went shopping again.


The finish of this product is matte, which most of you would really like. It's just like Benefit's Porefessional but this Primer Stick is in solid form, while the Porefessional is in liquid form. I have the Porefessional as well, but that's for another review. Etude House actually has this Goodbye Pore Ever product in liquid form also, but the finish is glossy not matte. I did not buy this anymore since I just wanted to pick one only between the two. You can apply makeup after putting on this primer. This product serves as a good makeup base as well. There's also a nice fragrant smell after you apply this, a big plus!

Look at the 2 photos below. It shows how the Goodbye Pore Ever works at the back of my hand. See the part near the curve of my thumb? You can see that the lines are not visible anymore after using the product. There is really a difference!

Without Goodbye Pore Ever
With Goodbye Pore Ever

Here's a recap of the product:

Pros:
- affordable
- matte finish (really feels smooth on the skin)
- effective
- fragrant smell
- packaging is handy for travel or everyday use

Cons:
- hard to find (easily sold out in stores)
- only 4.5g worth of product
- product is easily consumed when used everyday

Would I repurchase this? Maybe. I like trying out different pore cover products and I might try another one after I finish consuming this product. Maybe I'll repurchase when I go back to Korea and this is on sale again haha.

There you have it! Have any of you tried this product? Would you prefer it in the solid or liquid form? Share your thoughts! 

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...