3.15.2014

Pamana Restaurant at Tagaytay

My friends and I had lunch at Pamana in Tagaytay after our biking activity in Nuvali. My friend treated us there for her birthday. This restaurant serves Filipino cuisine that will surely tickle your taste buds. The place has a lovely ambience and homey feel to it. There were 3 floors of differently designed interiors. We were seated at the third floor with the wonderful overlooking view.

Signage outside the restaurant

Contact details

Pamana exterior

It was my first time to try out this restaurant. I did see Pamana in Boracay as well, but was not able to eat there. It's easy to spot this restaurant as they have this big photo prop outside where you can take your picture in the designated frames. 

Photo booth

The staff wanted to seat us at the 1st floor, but we decided that we wanted a nicer view so we requested that we be seated at the 3rd floor with the overlooking view. It's really pretty to take pictures there as the view is wonderful, and you can even see the Taal Volcano from afar.

View at the third floor

My friend ordered different types of food for our lunch:


Tinuktok

Minced coconut meat, shrimp and spices wrapped in taro leaves and cooked in coconut milk.

This is my first time to try a dish like this. It has a very strong gata flavor, and the taste is quite exotic. It's definitely something that's worth trying out.

Tinuktok

Inihaw na Bicol Express


Normally I love Bicol Express, but this was a little too hot for my taste.


Bicol Express

Nilagang Bulalo


The beef meat was a little too hard to chew, and the soup was somewhat bland. We weren't able to finish this order as there was a lot of meat in one order.

Bulalo

Sinigang na Hipon


The sinigang tasted a little too sour to me, but it was okay overall.


Sinigang na Hipon

Sisig


Probably my favorite out of all the dishes. I loved the taste of this dish, and it got me getting second servings.

Sisig

Manila's Original Crispy Pata


This one's always a crowd favorite. We were able to finish this dish in a matter of minutes.

Crispy Pata


The bill came in a cute little treasure box, and amounted to almost P5,000. That would be about P500 for 1 person as there were 10 of us.

Where the bill is stored

Interiors of the restaurant:


First Floor:













Second floor:






Third floor:




Hope you enjoyed this post guys! Have you tried eating at Pamana?


Ciao!

Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...