4.07.2014

Majolica Majorca April 2014 Promos

Check this out girls!

I happened to chance upon Majolica Majorca's FB page earlier today, and I can't believe all the promos they are having this April. Maybe there's something you've been wanting from this brand, and you've just been waiting for a price drop. Well just in case, here are the promos they are having this month: 

1. Line Hunter + Brow & Lash Colorist Bundle for P899
2. Line Hunter + Lash King Bundle for P999
3. Buy 1 Take 1 for the Jeweling Eyes Palettes
4. Buy 1 Take 1 for The Little Humming Book Palettes

I'm really tempted to purchase something from the sale, but I might just hold it off as I just purchased their newly launched Hot-Blooded Red eyeliner last month, which I have reviewed here. If you're undecided on which product to purchase, I would suggest that you get the Brow & Lash Colorist because it's such a Holy Grail product for my eyebrows. I do wish that I bought it at a discounted price though. Click here to see my review for the Brow & Lash Colorist. It might help! :)

*Photos below grabbed from Majolica Majorca's FB Page!





So that's it, do share with me if you buy anything from the sale this month!

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...