4.16.2014

Definitely Japan. Definitely Kojie.san

During my younger years, doing any activities that involved staying under the sun like swimming outdoors and trips to the beach would easily darken my skin. I'm not super fair to begin with, and once my skin darkens it's hard for it to go back to its original shade. There are even times when my body would have uneven skin color. It was my mission to look for a whitening product that would overcome this problem. Luckily 3 to 4 years ago, one of my friends was able to refer to me a whitening product that really does wonders for my skin. This is none other than Kojie.san soap. 

My own artwork of Kojie.san

Since then, I have been using Kojie.san thrice a week on my body. My skin color has been maintained, and I am not afraid of my skin getting darker anymore as I am sure that Kojie.san will be able to revert it back to its original shade in just a few days. I have tried switching to another whitening soap, but its effects were not as fast and effective so I ended up going back to using Kojie.san. I guess there is just no substitute for the original kojic acid soap, that's why it's important to use only the original Kojie.san. 

I would always refer Kojie.san to my friends as I'm really confident about its positive results, and here are some more info about Kojie.san worth knowing:

1. Kojie.san is the first kojic acid soap to be commercially available in the Philippine market.
2. Kojie.san has a micro peeling effect, which makes it a potent whitening product.
3. It does not contain any harmful chemicals.
4. It contains antioxidants and 100% all natural ingredients.

My stash of Kojie.san at home

Kojic acid soaps are known for their whitening properties and other benefits like getting rid of dark spots and skin discoloration. They exfoliate skin to remove the top layer of skin to peel away damaged skin to reveal fresh and healthy cells underneath. Based on my experience, my skin gets really dry and flaky whenever I use this soap, so I have to make sure to use creams and lotions after taking a bath to make sure that moisture in my skin is replenished. This is also why I only use it thrice a week. The reason for my skin becoming dry is because the kojic acid soap is actually peeling off the dead skin to help my skin become smoother and more radiant.


With my long-term experience with Kojie.san, I can definitely say that I have met the ultimate whitening soap that is safe to use and proven effective over the years. I will continue on choosing the bar that set the bar!

Any experience with Kojie.san dear readers? Let's talk about it in the comments!

Ciao!
Kat <3

2 comments:

  1. Whats the proper way to apply kojie san?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess, you can just apply it like normal soap :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...