4.22.2014

A Review of the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock with SPF50+

How was your Holy Week vacation everyone? Did you go on a trip with your families? As for me, I went hiking with my relatives at Mount Pinatubo. I will be posting my adventure about it soon. You might be thinking that I must be crazy hiking during summertime at Mount Pinatubo. You're right it was scorching hot!!! I did have fun though as I was with great company. I was even able to make a new friend because of this adventure. Well, actually I'm not talking about a person because I'm referring to a sunblock which really protected my skin from the sun and also helped in preventing sunburn. 

Let me introduce to you guys the Nivea Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock with SPF50+. It can protect skin from both UVA and UVB rays and it's also waterproof. I used this for the first time at my Mount Pinatubo adventure, and I wasn't really expecting how effective it would be. But it was! We were exposed to the sun for the whole morning, but my skin did not become red at all, and after our hike I did not even get a shade darker. To top it all off, the texture of this sunblock is not even sticky for a bit. As the name of the product says, it really is ultra sheer and it's easily absorbed by the skin.


Here's a breakdown of the product for you to see if this is something you would need:
Pros:
~ Ultra sheer and light
~ Easily absorbed by the skin
~ Prevents sunburn and skin darkening
~ Can protect skin from UVA/UVB rays
~ High SPF of 50+
~ Effect can last long on the skin
~ Sunblock scent is not too strong
~ Can easily be found in Watson's stores

Cons:
~ Somewhat expensive (price is P509.75 for 88ml)
~ Could be easily used up due to the small quantity of product



Texture of sunblock is watery

Ultra sheer and easily absorbed by skin

Overall, I really recommend this product as it's quite a plus that it does not feel sticky at all. This is the kind of sunblock that I have been looking for, something that is totally effective and at the same time absorbs easily like water. I was a bit surprised at how much it costs, but the results of the product easily compensates for the price. 

Hope this review has helped you find a new beach buddy for the summer!

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...