4.25.2014

I Want To Be Part of Sample Room's Blogger Circle!

My discovery of Sample Room started from my addiction of reading beauty blogs last year. I would always see the Sample Room logo on the beauty blogs I read. I was really intrigued by the beautiful design of the logo, so one time I decided to just click the link. That was how my addiction to Sample Room started. I analyzed the mechanics of Sample Room, then I would check my emails from time to time to see if there were any newsletters informing me about new products that can be sampled. It was such a unique concept that I kept on raving about it to my friends, and I even strongly urged them to try it out as well.


Of course, my raving about Sample Room was not only limited to friends as I also raved about it on my blog. Every time I avail of a new sample, I would immediately blog about it to share with everyone my experience with the product. I also wrote a post that explains how Sample Room works so that the readers will be introduced to this concept and start using Sample Room. 

One great reason why I am so hooked on Sample Room is because I love reviewing beauty products. I love sharing my experiences with these products to my readers as I hope that it can help them find the perfect solution to their beauty problems. Sample Room gives me the convenience of sampling products without having to shell out big bucks. To top it off, there are full-sized samples as well so I really get my money's worth and I do get to save a lot.

The first time I opened the Sample Room website, I immediately noticed the partner bloggers category. It was one of the first links I clicked. I knew then that I wanted to be part of it but I just didn't know how. I hope that this time I get to be a part of this awesome Bloggers Circle. It would be an honor to be a part of something that's a big part of the beauty industry.


The main reason I want to be part of Sample Room's Blogger Circle is because I want to meet beauty bloggers like me who share the same purpose as I do. These accomplished beauty bloggers have been a big inspiration to me and I would like to know each and every one personally so that I can get to learn from them. It would be really great if I could be part of that network, and it would be a real blessing if I could be a blogger that readers would think of immediately for honest product reviews. It will also be a big plus that I get first dibs on new products as I always like to keep myself updated on what's new in the beauty industry and I would love to write the first reviews on these new products.

I do hope I get to make it, and good luck to others that are joining as well!!! :)

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...