4.14.2014

The Cream Factory Bath Cream in Goat's Milk & Witch Hazel Review

Aside from using soap, I make it a point to use body wash and body moisturizer every time I take a bath. Soaps can be very drying, and my skin normally dries out after using only soap for my bath. It would be better if the body wash also acts as a moisturizer so that I don't have to use too many products when taking a bath. I wouldn't want to be late for work haha.

I discovered The Cream Factory Bath Cream last year when I first read about it being blogged by the beauty bloggers. At first it did not really pique my interest, but I started seeing them being sold in sets of 3 at Beauty Bar. I was really tempted to purchase a set, but I wanted to try them out first to see how they would fare against my skin. Luckily, Sample Room were giving out samples last January, and I immediately availed one after getting the email notification. The samples were out of stock really fast, and I felt so lucky to be able to avail one.


I got my sample after 2 days, and I was really excited to open my package. I got The Cream Factory in Goat's Milk and Witch Hazel: The Rejuvenating Soap. I got this one randomly as I forgot to state which variant I wanted to avail. I guess I just wanted the pink one out of all the colors, as it looks cuter on display in my bathroom. Ohh well, it's not really a big deal as any of the variants will do. I just wonder if all variants have the same scent.

Price I was able to avail this bath cream in 221ml for free in Sample Room paying only P100 for the shipping fee. The full-sized product in 768ml costs P699, while the set of 3 bottles of 221ml costs P799. What a sweet deal I got for the price of a hundred.

Packaging I simply adore the cute little packaging. It really looks like a small milk container when you first see this product. It's so eye-catching!



Scent This smells really nice, and it does smell like goat's milk with witch hazel. It has a perfume type of smell and it feels good to slather something that smells this good around the body. I observed that the scent does stay on the skin for quite some time after taking a bath.

Texture  I was expecting the color of rich white cream for this product, but this actually comes in a translucent white gel. It's not at all sticky and glides smoothly when applied to the body. It makes my skin feel squeaky clean after each usage. The gel easily lathers when combined with water, but it's not too foamy like other body washes. You can use either a loofah or just your hands to spread it around the body. 




Review What I love about this bath cream is that it doesn't dry out my skin while cleaning it thoroughly as well. It also has moisturizing properties because of the goat milk so it's really a big plus. A small dollop of the product goes a long way, as it can cover the whole body already. My body feels really soft and smooth after my bath because of The Cream Factory. I must say that I did feel rejuvenated after using this, and I would love to try the other variants as well. Truly a dessert for the skin!



Which variant of The Cream Factory have you tried? I hope Sample Room restocks on this soon! :)

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...