2.18.2014

Majolica Majorca Brow & Lash Colorist in BR333

After coloring my hair at home, my brows are now a bit darker than my hair since I wasn't able to dye my brows as well. It's not really that obvious, but sometimes I get a bit OC with the color difference. 

I suddenly remembered that I have this brow mascara product from Majolica Majorca. I have this for quite a while now, but I don't really use it much. Now seems to be the perfect time to use it frequently as it's a natural brown color. This product is the Brow & Lash Colorist in BR333 (P595).

Inside the box


How the product looks like


Mascara wand

So how do you use this product? Let me show you how I do it. My friend Gretch dropped by at home and I did her brows using this product.

Just outline the outer portions of your brows with an eyebrow pencil, then fill in your eyebrow hair using the Brow & Lash Colorist. (NOTE: If you have thick brows like me, you can skip outlining your brows as it might look even thicker afterwards.) 

You have to blend the color well so that it's even on all parts. I use a spoolie to blend and it works really great.

Me using a spoolie on Gretch's brows to blend the brown mascara evenly

Tadahh! Here in this picture you can see that Gretch's left brow is filled in and is now brown in color compared to the right brow which is black in color.

Spot the difference? Brown brows on the left and normal black brows on the right

I'm really happy with this product and I use it every time I go out. My hair and brows are now the same color. It's really easy once you get the hang of blending the color out. You can even adjust how thick your brows will look depending on how much product you use. Even if your hair is not colored, you can still use this product if you just want to make the color of your eyebrows look lighter. It will stay on the whole day until you wash it off.

My hair and eyebrows both in natural brown color

By the way, I tried using this product on my lashes too, and it doesn't seem to work as well as it does for eyebrows. You won't notice much the brownish tinge, and it won't make the eyelashes look longer. You would need an eyelash curler as well to make the lashes curl, and this product will not harden your lashes like when you use a normal mascara.

Have you used this product before? I would really recommend this to eyebrow lovers out there and I would surely buy this again once I run out.

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...