2.11.2014

VMV Hypoallergenics Creammmy Rich Intensive Moisture Milk and the VMV Valentine's Sale

Sample of VMV Hypoallergenics Creammmy Rich Intensive Moisture Milk


How actual product looks like (photo grabbed from Google)

Starting last year, I've become more conscious of my skin. It must be the pressure of getting older bit by bit. Seeing wrinkles near my eyes makes me want to rush off to buy the best eye cream in the market. Even the slightest blemish and starting to enlarge pores make me realize that face creams are a must. 

Every night, our skin gets the much needed rest it craves. The only thing we can do to help is pat some night cream into our face so that we will wake up to smoother and more hydrated skin. 

Okay, so I'm sure that you'll be asking which night cream do you think is good for you? Well, luckily I have something affordable and effective that I can suggest. My friend gave me her sample of VMV Hypoallergenic's Creammmy Rich Intensive Moisture Milk for dry skin, and when I tried it out, it was really a nice surprise. For something that you can use for the face and the body, with a price tag of about P800, this really does wonders for the skin. 

The sample has 5ml worth of product housed in a packaging that looks like a mini test tube. It also contains a mini spatula to get small portions of the product out as the packaging is too small.


Sample comes with a small spatula to be able to get the product out

My thoughts on this are:

*On first application, your skin will instantly feel moisturized.
*There's no scent, so no worries if your nose is sensitive to any kind of perfumey smell. 
*There's no greasy feeling at all, you'll just feel that the cream is instantly absorbed into the skin. 
*The finish is almost near to matte, and it feels really good to run your finger through your face. *poke poke*
*You don't have to worry about sleeping with your face on the pillow as this will not transfer to the pillow as it's not sticky. 
*Waking up in the morning, you will feel that your face is super hydrated. (This is one of the main factors I look for in a night cream).


After applying the VMV Hypoallergenics Creammmy Rich Intensive Moisture Milk on my face

If I have totally convinced you to buy this product, then you're in luck as VMV is having a Valentine's sale of up to 50% off this February 10-16 at Lucky Chinatown Mall. This product is 30% off so this will amount to about P560 if I'm not mistaken.

I'm gonna be checking out the sale too as I'm thinking of purchasing the regular-sized item of this product!

Do share with me if you purchase anything from the sale! :)

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...