2.20.2014

Talika Lipocils Expert Lash Conditioner

Have you ever wanted longer eyelashes? If yes, then I have the perfect product for you to try. It's the Talika Lipocils.

My friends have been telling me about this product ever since before, and they really vouch for its effectivity. Too bad, we do not have it here in the Philippines and it needs to be bought in Hong Kong or other countries that carry it. Luckily, my cousin went to Hong Kong last August 2013 and I asked her to buy it for me in Sasa.


It costs HKD150 approximately P850 if you convert it. The box contains two small tubes of Lipocils and 1 tube is just 2ml. You may think that it's so expensive for a small amount of product but 1 tube is already good for 1 whole month. I used up my 2 tubes in 2 months (September-October). The product I got only contained a wand tip for application. The more expensive ones would contain both a wand tip and mascara wand for a much easier and more effective application (see photo below). 

Talika Lipocils with wand tip only



Photo taken from Talika.com

I can conclude that this product really is effective. After a few weeks of using, I could already observe that my lashes were getting longer. After two months, I can say that my lashes really became longer. I decided to check if my lashes would go back to its original length after I stopped using the product for a few months. The result is no, it still stayed as long.

Here are pictures of my lashes before and after I used the product. (Photos were taken in different lighting conditions hence the difference in skin color.)

Photo taken April 2012

Photo taken February 2014

You can see in the pictures that my lashes really grew longer. I'm really happy about the effect because I do not need to use mascara anymore except during special occasions. I normally just use a clear mascara during regular days.

Just a tip to maximize the product, use a toothpick to scoop out the remaining products inside the tube as the wand tip cannot reach every part inside the tube.

Have you been wanting long eyelashes for the longest time? Maybe this product is the answer to your problem. Hope this post helped!

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...