2.16.2014

How to color your hair with Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring

It's been 2 years since I last colored my hair. I always have my hair color done in salons because I don't know how to do it myself. This time, I decided to try coloring my hair at home using Etude House's Bubble Hair Coloring in Natural Brown (P378). 

Bubble Hair Coloring in Natural Brown

There are 7 colors for this product: Deep Black, Dark Brown, Natural Brown, Wine Red, Sweet Orange, Gold Blonde, and Mocha Pink. My friend recommended this product to me before, and I have wanted to try this out ever since.

I'm trying to cut back on expenses this year, and since I have already purchased this product last year, I decided it was time to give it a spin. The instructions are all in Korean so this tutorial might be helpful for you guys!

Instructions in Korean language

These are the contents of the box:

Contents of the box

1. hair dye color
2. pump container with liquid inside that will make the dye bubble
3. silky perfumed treatment conditioner
4. plastic gloves and plastic wrap with instruction booklet

Step 1: 
Pour the contents of the hair dye into the white container.

Pour hair dye into container

Step 2:
Tilt the container left and right to let the contents mix together. Do not shake it hard.

Tilt container left to right and do not shake

Step 3:
Take off the lock from the bottle, then put on the plastic gloves and start pumping out the foam from the container. 

Remove the bottle's lock


Pump the foam from the container

Step 4:
Start putting the foam onto your hair. Make sure that you get to cover all your hair with the bubbles so that the color will come out evenly.


Step 5:
Put all your hair up and just wait for 30 minutes for the dye to settle in. You will feel an itchy sensation once your hair is covered with foam. Rinse your hair well after 30 minutes  and remove all traces of foam. You will feel that your hair is quite dry afterwards.

Put your hair up and wait for 30 minutes

Step 6:
Wash your hair again with the silky perfumed treatment conditioner on all sides so that your hair will become smooth and silky.


Silky Perfumed Treatment

Done! Just blowdry your hair and you're all set to go. I never thought that the process of dyeing hair at home is so easy. I'm definitely doing this again next time but I might try another color.

Before

After

Things to note:
1. Wash your hair first if your hair is oily or dirty then blowdry it afterwards. 
2. It's better to dye your hair while dry. (I dyed my hair wet and it was hard to distinguish which parts were not already covered by foam as my hair was wet to begin with).
3. I dyed my hair twice as I tried dyeing it again when my hair was dry. This was because I didn't find my hair to be brown enough after the first try. (My hair strands are thin so I did not finish the contents of the bottle the first time).
4. Once you combine the hair dye with the liquid in the container, you should use it up immediately or else the mixture won't be as effective.

It's so simple right? Would you be using this product anytime soon or have you tried it already?

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...