2.27.2014

NOTD: Nature Republic Color Waltz Nail Polish in BL506 Milky Sky and BL507 Mint Sky

It's been a few months since I last posted a NOTD. My nails can now use some loving again from my Nature Republic nail polishes. I bought 10 different colors when I was in Korea last year, and as of now I have just used a few shades. I hope they don't dry out soon haha. 

For this NOTD, I used 2 different kinds of colors on my nails, the Milky Sky and the Mint Sky shades (P55 each). Both these shades complement each other well so I thought of using them at the same time. It's like hitting two birds with one stone, and at least I get to use 2 from my 10 shades immediately.

BL506 Milky Sky

BL507 Mint Sky

I even used The Face Shop's nail stickers (P99 for a pack) for this NOTD so that my nails will look even more girly than usual.

Used with The Face Shop nail stickers

So, what do you think? Will you be trying out these shades on your nails as well?

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...