5.07.2014

Revlon's Kiss Me Coral Super Lustrous Lipstick: Fiery Coral for Summer

Starting this year, the Super Lustrous Lipstick line of Revlon has cut their prices down by a hundred bucks. So instead of P450, you just have to pay P350 for a lipstick. That's really great news as the formula for this line really suits my lips. I went to the Revlon counter to check out the different shades so that I could purchase a coral shade. Coral has been my go-to shade this summer, and I wanted to add another one to my collection.

I kinda got sidetracked with all the wonderful shades and it was hard to choose. I also tried on the popular shades like Really Red and Cherries in the Snow, but in the end I still went with a coral shade. I really wanted to get the shade Coralberry but unluckily the Revlon counter I went to didn't have that shade. I finally decided on getting Kiss Me Coral instead which I don't think is a super popular shade, but it's no big deal as what's important is that the shade suits me.


Here's what I think of this lipstick:

Color Kiss Me Coral is an orange-red shade and the orange color is more dominant than the red. I believe that I made the right choice as I already have many red shades, and coral is definitely the color I'm keen on wearing right now.

Packaging I like that the packaging is plain black with gold in the middle as it looks quite luxe for the price. It's also helpful that there's a transparent area on top so that you can see the shade that you are looking for immediately. 


Texture The Kiss Me Coral shade is under the creme variant of the Super Lustrous line, and as the name suggests, this shade does have a creamy texture. This is a good thing as the color easily transfers to the lips, and it applies evenly as well so there's no patchy areas on the lips.

Pigmentation This shade has good color payoff, and one or two swipes can really bring out the color. The color stays on the lips for a good 4 to 5 hours. Once I start eating or drinking, then the color starts to fade easily and I would need to retouch immediately.


This is such a lovely color, it's definitely one of my go-to colors lately. It would be great if you get to try out colors like these as well.

Hope you found this post useful!

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...