5.16.2014

Lavender Eyeliner: Essence Kajal Pencil in Everybody's Darling

Lately, I've been hooked on the music app Spotify. It's really cool that I can get to make my own playlist, and there are lots of different music genres to choose from. There are even songs that range from OPM to Korean to Chinese. It's like an all-in music application that any music lover would enjoy. You do need the internet to be able to play the songs if you download the app for free, but if you purchase Spotify Premium for about P130, then you will be able to play the songs even when you're offline. Nice right?

Moving on to the product for review, it's the Essence Kajal Pencil in Everybody's Darling. This is an eye pencil in a very pretty lavender shade. I just bought this product on a whim during one of my trips to the Essence counter. I was buying their retractable eyeliner when I caught sight of this eye pencil's lovely color. The price is super affordable at P79 so I immediately picked this up.



What do I think of this product?
Before purchasing this, I just did a swatch of the product at the back of my hand and it was the color that prompted me to buy it. I kind of regretted not giving it a trial run on my eyelids. The product is easily removed when accidentally wiped by the hands. It's not smudge-proof or waterproof at all. 

Application is easy though as a few swipes really makes the color come out. Also, if you're really really careful in trying not to hit your eyes once this is applied, it does last quite a few hours. For those with oily lids, this product might not be for you as this is prone to smudging.


Will I repurchase?
I don't think so as I would like something more long-lasting and won't budge when applied. The price point is quite affordable though and I don't feel super bad that I bought something not of high quality. For the price, I can do with the overall quality of the product.

Tip when applying
Apply it over black eyeliner. In the below photo, Everybody's Darling is applied on top of Majolica Majorca's Pearl Black Perfect Automatic Liner.


There you go! Maybe you've been looking for a lavender eyeliner all this time. I hope this post helped!

Ciao!
Kat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...